From: Rose Pryor <rosempryor@...>
To: main@Pfaff2170Machine.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 2:27 pm
Subject: [Pfaff2170Machine] Learning my 2144 all over again

I am setting up my machine for my granddaughter, and since I need to teach her how to use it, I needed to refresh my memory. I am still impressed with how awesome this machine is. As a sewing machine it's great.  I am just going over the great number of stitches I have loaded onto the machine. And I have a great many I designed in STITCH ARTIST (original software program). MOst of them stitch out just fine, but some I need to delete and turn into embroidery designs. Sewing maxi stitches on fabric on the sewing mode is very tricky. Putting them into the hoop would be a solution.

Years ago I made a STITCH NOTEBOOK with all the built in stitches and a lot of my own stitches.  That took me several days of continuous sewing.  I can give that to my granddaughter as a reference tool. Nothing like seeing the actual stitches on fabric.

Next I need to do some embroidery to remember how to do that. I do remember it was frustrating as I really had to keep track of the colors in order. Today's machines are far more helpful.

Rose

Join main@Pfaff2170Machine.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.