Re: Pfaff 2144 embroidery unit /hoop communication

Joyce

Thanks..I bought the connector so I can use the 7570 for embroidery until I find out what needs to happen with the 2144 but haven't had time to test it out today. Will let you know.Joyce

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 5:15 PM, 'Armida bigpond net' amonteit@... [Pfaff2170machine]
wrote:

Hello Joyce,

I hope you got it working. I know what it is like to have disaster strike just when you need it least. Happened to me with my Janome MB4 – and it took 5 months to get it fixed!!!

Good luck!

Armida

From: Pfaff2170machine@... [mailto:Pfaff2170machine@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 2:42 AM
To: Pfaff2170machine@...
Subject: Re: [Pfaff2170machine] Pfaff 2144 embroidery unit /hoop communication

The magnet is still on the hoops as that is the first thing I checked. I still have my 7570 and an older laptop with the software on it so if I can get the right adapter for the cable to the machine there is still hope to finish my project without waiting for parts or service for the 2144. I need a 9 pin male to female adapter which I hope to buy locally.

If it's a motherboard issue it may be cost prohibitive to repair.

On Nov 19, 2017, at 7:35 PM, 'Armida bigpond net' amonteit@... [Pfaff2170machine] <Pfaff2170machine@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

Check to see that you have not lost the little magnet sensor at the back of your hoop.

Good luck!

Armida